Yep, you read that right. Fruity Pebbles Milkshake. I was at my cousins one evening and her son was talking about this restaurant in another town that served breakfast cereal milkshakes. Well hell it sounded so good I had to run to the store and get the main ingredients to make this delicious fruity treat. Fruity Pebbles Milkshake.
- 3 scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 cup fruity pebbles cereal
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Pour the cereal into a food processor and blend until a fruity powder is all that is left.
2. Take ice cream, milk, and extract, along with powder and place in blender. Pulse until the perfect shake consistency has occurred.
3. Pour into glass and serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
The perfect, wacky, evening snack when you are craving something sweet and delicious. Definitely gives this a try. Quick, simple, and easy.