- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 nectarine
- 1 mandarin orange
- 1 red bell pepper
- Goat cheese
- Citrus vinaigrette
- Olive oil
1. Peel the orange and slice it up along with the nectarine.
2. Take the red bell pepper and roast it until black. Peel off the outer skin and dice up.
3. Cut the romaine head in half long ways. Spray with some cooking spray and grill until black marks appear.
4. Salt and pepper the shrimp. Brush with some olive oil and grill on both sides until pink and finished.
5. Chop up with lettuce and construct your salad. Some shrimp, some peppers, some nectarines, oranges, and then sprinkle some goat cheese.
6. Top with a citrus vinaigrette or your favorite dressing. Enjoy!
Cook Time: 20 minutes