Who doesn't like a good spread of brie? What could be more perfect than a creamy cheese with crackers and a splash of fruit prior to a big dinner. This dish makes for the perfect appetizer for any dinner party. Enough for everyone to snack on prior to sitting down for the main course. With just four simple ingredients this brie will surely become your next table topper for any gathering. Strawberry Puffed Pastry Brie.
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 2 tbs strawberry jam
- 3 strawberries
1. Roll out one sheet of puff pastry.
2. Take the brie and lay it out. Spread the jam over the top.
3. Slice the strawberries up and arrange around the top over the jam.
4. Take the pastry and lay on top and fold underneath.
5. Bake in 400 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
6. Serve with crackers.
Such a simple and yet elegant appetizer dish that will surely be the hit of everyone who enjoys a good piece of cheese.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes