Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Pineapple Jam Pork Loin



Pineapple-Pork

     I had stopped at this little local farmers market on one of my days of traveling for work. They had a couple different types of homemade jams and this one caught my eye. A pineapple jam. I had never heard of taking pineapple and making it into jam before, so I had to buy it. Well it was one of the greatest things I had tried. It is great on toast, peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and on a fresh made biscuit. I had so much I didn't know what to do with. So I decided why not take it and coat it on a pork loin and cook it. This dish is so simple and only requires a few minutes and 3-4 ingredients. Pineapple Jam Pork Loin.

 

Ingredients:

  • 1 pork tenderloin
  • Pineapple jam
  • 1/4 cup soy
  • Salt/ pepper

1. Salt and pepper the pork loin on all sides. Lay on a hot grill till you get those grill marks on all sides.

2. Remove and rub the pineapple jam all over.

3. Place in a crockpot and pour in the soy sauce. Turn on low and cook for 5-6 hours.

Quick, simple, and very few ingredients but so good that everyone in your family will love it.

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5-6 hours
Serves: 4+










No comments:

Post a Comment