|Creamy Rosemary Chicken|
I am not going to bore you with a story regarding this dish. It was just something I came up with at the last minute to utilize some left over cut zucchini, squash, eggplant, and peppers. I was craving something creamy and delicious with chicken. Creamy Rosemary Chicken.
- 1-2 boneless chicken breasts
- Sliced eggplant
- Sliced zucchini
- Sliced squash
- Sliced peppers
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 sprig rosemary or 1 tsp dried rosemary
- Olive oil
1. In a large saute pan drizzle some olive oil.
2. Salt and pepper your chicken and brown on both sides. Remove
3. In same skillet saute the eggplant, zucchini, squash, and peppers.
4. Add in diced garlic and white wine. Simmer until the wine has begun to half.
5. Place chicken back in. Pour in heavy cream and rosemary.
6. Bring to simmer over low heat. Cover and simmer for about 15-20 minutes stirring occasionaly.
7. Salt and pepper to taste and serve over rice or pasta.
This was an amazing and delicious dish. Easily made one weeknight and definitely has become a favorite. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes