|Cream Cheese Pepper Jam Puffs|
Since it is still the holiday season I thought I would post another simple and fantastic appetizer recipe for those parties we all have to host or go to. This idea came to me from another dish that I have found at many office parties. You know the one, someone brings a block of cream cheese, spreads some pepper jam on top, and serves it with some crackers spread around it. So easy and one of the best things I like to eat at a party. I thought why not switch it up a bit and turn it into an easy and bite size appetizer that everyone can enjoy. Cream Cheese Pepper Jam Puffs.
- 1 pack frozen puff pastry sheets
- 1 pack cream cheese
- 1 jar pepper jam
1. Cut puff pastry sheets into 2 inc squares.
2. In a mini muffin pan spray some cooking spray and press in each square of puff pastry.
3. Take a spoon and drop a dollop of cream cheese into each puff pastry cup.
4. Bake in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes or until pastry has browned around edges.
5. Remove, let cool, and drop a dollop of pepper jam on top of each bite.
These are so quick, easy, and will definitely be a favorite at your next holiday party.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes